Happiness Starts With You
You will always be at your best when you set aside some time for you. We understand that as a parent, your child takes priority over anything else. But having a child doesn’t mean you have to forget about your own health and fitness journey. After all, if you don’t take care of yourself, who will take care of your child! Kids Zone gives children from 6 months through 11 years old a fun, safe and fully supervised place to play while you get moving on feeling great. Our purpose built Kids Zone has everything your little one will need to be happy and safe whilst you get some well-earned you time.
You shouldn’t have to choose between getting your exercise and ensuring your child gets theirs, too. Our Kids’ Zone attendants provide plenty of activities, games and crafts to get kids moving, playing and making new friends. Let us wear them out while you work out.
Our Kids Zone Team are all First Aid and CPR/AED qualified, and have all passed a bluecard check prior to their employment with us. We take pride in giving every child the focused care and attention that they need, What makes our Kids Zone unique is that it’s not just child minding alone, we believe that it is a supportive community.
Our simple and secure sign in process ensures that your children are always safe and secure at all times. Your child’s safety is our number one priority whilst in our care.
- Price – $3.50 per child per session or $25 for 10 visit pass.
- What to bring – snacks, water, bottles, any comforters.
- Do I need to book? – bookings required on school holidays only.
- Do we change nappies?– staff do not change nappies but will get your attention if required. We do have nappy changing facilities in the ladies and men’s bathrooms.
- What if my child is sick – please keep your child home if they are sick to avoid it spreading to others. Sick children will not be allowed to enter the Kids Zone.
- How long can my child stay – we ask parents to try keep the time in the Kids Zone to maximum of 1.5 hours. In school holidays the booking times are 1 hour blocks allowing everyone a chance to work out.
- Food Allergies – please be aware our Kids Zone is a nut (anything that contains nuts) and pop corn free environment.
- Age – We care for children from 6 weeks up to 11 years of age.